Thursday, September 25, 2008

To My Dear Daughter




















A true gift to me from God
Starting now whatever you say I nod.
Shoulders I have to keep you warm ,
Nothing in the world can do you any harm.

You are my angel , my daughter and my mom,
Seeing you , my mind throws all dirt and stays calm.
You are my doll , my toy and my teacher,
With your smile , Iam a newly born creature.

Tell me now, whether I grow you or you grow me,
You have changed my world and the way I see.
I teach you to learn,
Its you , who teach me to live.

With your smile , I throw all the fears ,
You my baby , found back my forgotten cheers.
I am proud to be your mother,
With you around for nothing I bother.

Its only you who can make my life glow ,
Please come to me , Iam feeling very low.
You have the right , you can make me wait,
But dear , do come before its too late.

Love
A Longing Mom

4 comments:

  1. that was lovely... you will make a wonderful mom for sure.. and the day will come soon dear.. hugs and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww.... too touching da ... any news ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. very touching poem, udu..as preethi mentions, that day will come soon dear. you will always be in my prayers. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uthra,
    Very very touching !!
    That day is very imminent.

    Subha

    ReplyDelete

U does not say that U will agree to whatever you say , but definitely U likes you saying whatever you feel.