Monday, January 12, 2009

How do I ?

I know people who talk behind me . Sometimes it so happens that (un)knowingly they talk to the ones who care for me .
These people spell out what "X" talked about me to me only. Here starts the problem. After I get the info , Iam unable to just act as if I dont know anything they talked and laugh with them. I also dont know to forget it at all. When ever I see them Iam reminded of this. If it is some one very close to my heart , I ask them why they said so and there ends the problem. But what if it is some one else. I can't ask them and I cannot forget it also.How do I deal with these people ?

2 comments:

  1. tough one, right? It depends on how much you want those people in your life. If you can avoid them, do it. But if they come with an unavoidable "relative" tag, and since you say you can't ask them directly, just ignore them. And next time be cautious around them. At least you got a chance to know about their personality. Don't let these things spoil your good mood in anyway. Personal experience:)
    - Bhava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm True Bhava. It is that Ignore part I find it really tough. I ask myself why I need to attach too much importance to people who dont care for me but I dont have an answer yet. But I guess sharing things with those close to heart soothes a lot.
    Thanks da

    ReplyDelete

U does not say that U will agree to whatever you say , but definitely U likes you saying whatever you feel.