Sunday, January 4, 2009

It hurts



The recent hit song "Ava Enna" from Varanam Aayiram , moves a lot.
Though it hurts and pains when I hear this song , I hear it again and again.
The lines from Thamarai reflects my own heart and its pain.


Every day when I think of my amma , I could feel the pain the song brings with it.




"Thuniyal Kannaiyum Katti
Kaiye Kaathule Neeti
Innum Theduren Avala
Thaniya Yenge Ponalo ".


Also



"Ava Oru Sol Sonna
Adhu Minnum Minnum Ponna
Ada Enna Solli Ena
Ava Makki Pona Manna".


Miss U Ma

2 comments:

  1. :(..It hurts to see you hurting. :( You are so right about the song. I really felt the sadness in those lines. But after reading your post, I don't think I have the heart to hear it again since I'd be associating it to your mom as well. Take care Udu..Bhava

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Bhava. Its these words from all my loved ones keep up my spirit.Love U buddy.

    ReplyDelete

U does not say that U will agree to whatever you say , but definitely U likes you saying whatever you feel.