Friday, March 26, 2010

Inky Pinky Water

Because am all Vetti **, My imagination was running weird today.

I was wondering what will happen if the most precious resource of man , "Colorless , tasteless and Odourless Water" , became suddenly pink in color. I mean anywhere and everywhere on the earth.




1. All of us will be having pink teeth.
2. All our light color dresses will turn to pink after washing.
3. We will turn pink after a shower.
4. Pink color dinner sets at home.
5. My pomerenian puppy will be pink after a bath.
6. If any whitey thing become dirty , it has to washed in a special solution apart from water.
7. Niagara will be like a barbie water fall.(oohh ...I love this one)
8. Students at lab will find it difficult to identify water from phenolphthalein solution.
9. And Gals this is for us, when we select/describe a dress , we can say...no no not that pink that is too dark , I wanted "water color".

WOW....I thought all these before I empty my coffee cup.
(No Yaar , I dont drink coffee in a bucket , think the other way.....I am such a quick thinker..he he he).

Now lets see what else..

Guys , Can you add in your thoughts ?.




** Doing Nothing Useful

4 comments:

  1. Nalla Thane irunda ! I should have stayed back at home today !:( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. when we wash clothes in water, the clothes doesn't turn colorless, so I don't think if water is of color pink, it'll turn clothes pink after washing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha , Prathee ippo dhaane form ku vareenga :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. enn.. enn.. enn indha kodumai saravana...

    ennachudi unakku.. i will come on chat.. Lets talk it out..

    ReplyDelete

U does not say that U will agree to whatever you say , but definitely U likes you saying whatever you feel.