Thursday, March 18, 2010

Its Talk Time

Well , AS you all know , am talkative by nature.
My Friends used to call me dam , Chatter box, RJ etc etc.
On the Contrary my best half talks only if it endears him.

Hmm...It so happened one day that I felt bad about my this chatter box nature and decided to a goody goody calm girl. I decided not to chatter the whole day , and to open my mouth only when needed.(Will it be needed anyway !!!).
My imagination was running wild. Me sitting silently in the house with a book in my hand and with my ipod on. Every one in the house starting to perplex. I was overwhelmed with pride when people come after me asking to talk and they don't like me quiet. Every one at home was saying that the house was grave calm without me talking and every one is missing my gap.Oh Boy !! , a great feeling it is to be felt wanted by many....But remember what I said just at the start , "My imagination was running wild".

Now the day really came and I decided to maintain my silence and I gagged myself.

Guess what happened ....Yeah every thing I dream t of was about to happen...May be it would have happened if I remained silent for the whole day or at least half a day or at least an hour...

But all my imagination never became real because , because.....
I was not able to keep my mouth shut....he he he




1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. udu udu.. udu.. ennala mudiyalai..

    seri vidu.. i dont think mounavratham and u can get along.. we will try it in next life :)

    ReplyDelete

U does not say that U will agree to whatever you say , but definitely U likes you saying whatever you feel.